Mohd Rizal Hassan, MSP
The Professional Learning Facilitator Program.
By: Admin, Mohd Zulhazri Azmi (Updated: 5 Jan 2018)
Rizal graduated from the International Islamic University, Malaysia in BHSc. in English Language and Literature in 1995. He began his career in the Human Resource Department of Kinta Kellas Plc, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Renong Group of Companies. After 7 years with the Group, he became a Consultant with Focus Learning Corporation Sdn Bhd and stayed with them for about 1.5 years. He was later then employed by Gamuda Bhd as a Learning Facilitator for 2 years.
He is today the Founder, International NLP Master Learning Facilitator, NLP Master Coach and Master Hypnotherapist of Take Charge Sdn Bhd.
- Rizal has a strong foundation in Human Resources specializing in Recruit-
ment, Industrial Relations, Employee Relations and Training Administration.
- He has had a direct role in setting up (plan, design competency-based train-
ing programs and administer) the Renong Assessment Center (EXCEL – Ex-
ecutive Competency Enrichment & Learning program).
- Rizal develops and conducts learning programs on the topics of personal development, motivation, customer service, communication, sales techniques and team building. All these programs incorporate Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), practical tools and fun experiential learning. Rizal also conducts NLP Workshops.
- Rizal is also a certified NLP Master Coach and a certified Master Hypnotherapist. He advises, guides and coaches many people through a whole range of issues, such as business, relationships, motivation, communication skills and career advancement.
- Rizal presented an academic paper entitled “Take Charge! Of Your Teaching Methodologies: Tips from A Professional Facilitator” at the National Conference on Skills & Competencies in Education organized by Universiti Sains Malaysia on 29-30 November 2005.
- On 4 August 2006, Rizal conducted his renown “Take Charge!” program to an audience of 4000 Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) 1st Year students. On the very next day (5 August 2006), Rizal repeated that feat to another 4000 UMS students, this time students from Year 2, 3 and 4.
- Rizal has conducted his programs for audiences in India, Brunei Darussalam, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Singapore, Indonesia and the United Kingdom.
"Rizal has conducted his programs for audiences in India, Brunei Darussalam, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Singapore, Indonesia and the United Kingdom."
Professional Qualifications & Associations
- Rizal is presently a qualified Master Practitioner of NLP, an NLP Master Coach and Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy. He is certified by The International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA) and The American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP).
- Rizal is also a Certified Master Hypnotherapist certified by The International Association of Counselors & Therapists (IACT).
- He is a Professional Member of the Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers (MAPS) and carries the title Malaysian Speaking Professional or MSP. He is also a Member of the In-
ternational Association of Facilitators (IAF).